Friday, March 5, 2010

Monster

So far, I have really liked the book monster. I wasn't really sure if I was going to like it, because I thought that it was kind of weird that it was written in movie script. I thought that it would be hard to follow, and that we wouldn't get to know the characters as well as if it were a normal book. I haven't read a lot of the book yet, but so far it has been really easy to understand, and you can easily relate to the main character. I really like the plot of the book and I want to keep reading to find out what happens.

I feel bad for the main character, because he's in prison for a crime he didn't do. Because the book is written in movie script, we usually don't get to see what he was thinking. However, there are some parts of the book where its in handwriting, and these parts are all about what's happening to him and what he's thinking. I really like these parts because its when I feel the closest to the main character. I like being able to see what he's thinking and I think that its really cool how the author put these parts into the book. I hope there are more of these parts as the book continues.

I have really liked this book so far and I'm excited to keep reading. I almost didn't choose this book becuase of how it was written, but I'm glad that I did. It's not like any other book that I've read before, and I think that it is really cool. I really want to find out how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment