Friday, March 19, 2010

Monster 3

I am still really enjoying the book monster. I really want to know how it ends, because I think it could go either way. I would highly suggest this book to any of my friends who want a pretty quick read. It has a lot of things that I really like. It is easy to read, it has a good story, and it is different than other books.

If any of my friends ask if I know any good books, I will probably tell them to read this book. I really like how it is written in movie script. It makes it really easy to read, and we get to know the main character Steve more because it is how he sees the movie. I also really like the story, and think others would too. It's about a court case, and Steve could end up in jail for a long time if he doesn't win. It's pretty intense. Finally, I would reccoment this book because it is different from any other book I have ever read. I feel like I really know Steve, because I constently see what he is seeing because the "movie" is how he saw everything. Also, in his notes, you get to see what he was thinking at that time. "The window was screened and I knew he couldn't see me, but I raised my hand anyway and waved to him. I wanted to tell Jerry that I loved him." This quote makes me sad because Steve in in jail and can't be with his family, even though he is innocent.

Those are the main reasons why I would reccoment this book to my friends. I hope that Steve is found innocent at the end of the book. It would make me pretty mad if he was found guilty, but I think that he will probably be found innocent. I also like all of the lawyer parts because I think its pretty interesting and we did stuff like that last year in government class.

No comments:

Post a Comment