Friday, March 12, 2010

Monster 2

So far I really like the book Monster, but there are some parts of the book that make me kind of angry. I don't like how the government is making deals with the criminals to get other people in jail. It doesn't seem fair to me, because the criminals are obviously going to lie to get a lesser sentence. It's just putting innocent people in jail, and that kind of makes me angry.

I think the book is really well writtetn, and I keep wanting to read more even though it kind of makes me angry. Its not an anger that makes me want to stop reading though, it just makes me hope that Steve, the main character in the book, is innocent in the end. I hope that all of the criminals that have been testifying against Steve are exposed as liars. I hate how Steve is innocent, but getting testified agaisnt just because there are people who want to keep themselves out of jail. It just isn't fair.

That is how I feel about this book so far. I really do like it, and it shows events that actually do happen in real life. This is something I think is really interesting, it just makes me kind of angry. I hope that the book stays as interesting, because its been really easy to get into.

1 comment:

  1. Good job expressing your thoughts and feelings in your blog. Occasionally, it would be wortwhile to cite a quotation that stand out to you. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete