Monday, April 19, 2010

Carter finally gets it

Carter finally gets it is probably one of the funniest books I have ever read. I'm not very far into the book yet, but I have loved every part of it so far. It seems like nothing can go right for Carter, but it still stays unpredictable. It is hard for me to stop reading this book because it is so funny, and I really like the story.

I would definetley reccomend this book to anyone. I think that anyone could find some humor in this book, even if you're not a teen. I can kind of relate to this book, because Carter is just starting high school, which was the same for me this year. Carter's perspective on things is always hirlarious. You almost have to feel bad for Carter because it seems like nothing can go right for him, but its too funny not to laugh at Carter's expense. This is one of very few books that has made me want to quit doing other activities in order to keep reading.

Carter finally gets it is insanely funny, and one of the best books I have ever read. I think that every teenager could relate to Carter in some way, and that everyone could find something they like about this book. I would highly reccomend this book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying the book so much. Please try to cite more specifically what you like about the book. For instance, you say that the book is "insanely funny," but you don't say why. I'd appreciate if you go into more detail to show what you like. +5 extra credit for turning in this blog on time.

    ReplyDelete