Friday, April 30, 2010

Carter Finally Gets It 3

I would reccomend this book to everyone to read, because I think that anyone could find something to like in this book. I think that it would be funny for even adults, because it would bring back memories from their highschool experiance. For me, it was really fun to read.

I think that even adults would like this book. Carter does a lot of things that almost anyone could relate to. I think a lot of people are like Carter, and tried out for a sport at their highschool. But Carter didn't only play sports. Another way people can relate to Carter is with having trouble in school sometimes. Everyone spaces out in class every now and then, probably not as much as Carter though. Carter also did a school play. He had so much variety in his freshmen year that I think anyone could find something similar to Carter.

That is why I think this book is so good. It had a lot of variety and it didn't focus on only one aspect of highschool. There was school, sports, plays, parties and much more. It was funny throughout the entire book as well. I can't see anyone not liking this book, unless they have no sense of humor at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment