Friday, May 28, 2010

Carter Finally Gets It 7

For this blog, I am going to talk about my favorite part of the book. I think that it was one of the funniest parts of the book and it was really well written. I think that it fit really well into the story and it helped advance the story.

My favorite part of the book was when Carter got moved up to varsity kicker on the football team. I liked it because I thought it was going to be a good thing happeneing to Carter for the first time. At his practice he hit the snapper both time right in the butt. I thought it was really funny. I think that the author wanted people to think that Carter was finally going to do something right. I think that Carter failling again adds more humor to the book.

That was my favorite part of the book. It had a lot of humor, and I thought it was well written. It was hard for me to pick a favorite part of the book because I liked the enitre book, but this part was the funniest in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment